Thursday, July 24, 2008

X-Treme Makeover... Sorta

by Jessica

As you can see, I've kinda been in the designing mood lately. I put up a new header and re-did some of the buttons on the side. I downloaded some new brushes online for my Photoshop CS3, and I've been having lots of fun with them! I'm really into the whole Vintage/Paris look, but I didn't want to give to sight too much of a "girlish" look. Didn't figure Jason would appreciate that too much. ;) So when I first set up the blog I tried to use lots of blues and browns, adding a little bit of girliness with the swirls and hearts.

But anyway, I thought I would take a whack at redesigning the header, so I gave it a go. I think I like what I came up with! Feel free to let me know what you think!


By the way... it's only a little over a week until I get to see Jason again!!! Yay!!!!! We leave with his family on our adventure to New York next Sunday, August 3rd. I am so excited! I'll be getting to spend a whole 10 days with Jason and his family visiting his hometown of Elmira. I just hope they don't get tired of me... hehe. We're planning on keeping up our posts whenever we can while we're on our trip so that you can all see photos and everything we're up to!


No comments:


____________________________

____________________________

Hallmark E-Cards

Web Site Hit Counter