Sunday, July 27, 2008

Fun Cards

by Jessica

One thing that I really enjoy doing is card-making. I hadn't done any for a while, but just recently I've gotten back into it - and it's lots of fun. I thought I would just post a couple of the cards I've been working on. The picture above is a card that I gave to Jason on the evening we surprised him at his group's last service. I'm also a big lover of coffee and anything "cafe" so I wanted to try something in that theme. I cut out every individual brick and glued it on - it took a while, but the end result was worth it! In case the picture is too blurry, the window says "Words cannot 'espress'o..."


And here is the inside! I also, made a little plant that sits on the display case on the right, but I gave the card to Jason before I got a chance to take another picture of it. This card was really fun to make! I also made another card (below) for a girl in our church, Victoria, who just turned seven! She really likes penguins (and even got a cute Webkins penguin for her birthday) so I chose that as my theme. The lighting in the picture is really bad. The colors are hot pink and a bright blue. The front says "It's your birthday... ...have two scoops!"

No comments:


____________________________

____________________________

Hallmark E-Cards

Web Site Hit Counter