Tuesday, July 1, 2008

My Best Friend

by Jason

I just want to take I minute to post a real quick one all by myself with no help or prodding! And I want to take a moment to tel y'all about someone very special to me: my very best friend! This person is the bestest of all best friends in the whole worlds. This is the person I can go to when my heart is hurting to find comfort. This is the person I can go to when I'm tired to find energy. This is the person I can go to when I'm weak to find strength. This is the person I can go to when I'm in my lowest and weakest point to find someone to lift me up to where I need to be. This is the person who's smile brightens my darkest day. This is the person who's beauty overcomes the ugliest part of this world. This is the person who's personality can bring fun and joy to any moment and situation. This is the person who's steadiness and stableness can bring calm and peace to any troubled time. This is the most amazing, awesome, incredible wonderful person I know! This person cannot compare with anything or anyone. Far beyond any other to compare to this person. This person is the most beautiful, gorgeous, smoking hot person I know. This person, my best friend, is my girlfriend, Jessica Bible! I love you Baby!


No comments:


____________________________

____________________________

Hallmark E-Cards

Web Site Hit Counter