Saturday, July 19, 2008

All Over

by Jessica

Well, sadly enough, Youth Conference is already over! I can't believe it went by so quickly! It seemed like we had just gotten there when it came to an end. But we did have a lot of fun, and best of all I got to spend time with Jason!! It was a blast. I got to hear his group sing a few times and each time they were excellent. They are definitely my favorite group! Jason, of course, played every song perfectly, and although we couldn't really see him behind the piano, I took a few pictures of the piano and the very top of his head! Hehe!







All of the preaching was amazing! Dr. Jack Schaap is such a wise man, and so are all of the other great men that he chose to come speak! Jason and I, along with my family, had a lot of fun. The food at Cracker Barrel was delicious. I don't think we'll ever get tired of it! All in all, it was a really great week!

4 comments:

miranda said...

i agree ! and i just thought i would leave a quick comment ! it was so cool to see you two together ! jess your always happy at home with cassie and i and other friends but wen your with jason your just happier than ever ! You two are so sweet !

Jessica Lynn said...

Thanks Miranda! So are you and Dan, you're great!

Grace Mally said...

Jessica!!
It was great to hear from you.
Yes, I remember you coming to our front door week after week with your piano books... :) I think you were one of Sarah's best students.
Good thing we have blogs to keep in touch....... looks like you are doing well. God bless!!

Jessica Lynn said...

Hey Grace!

Thanks for commenting! I told my mom about your blog and she was so excited to get to look it over! I'll have to keep checking back!


____________________________

____________________________

Hallmark E-Cards

Web Site Hit Counter