Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Starbucks!

by Jessica



Well, my mom and I made one of our semi-frequent trips to Starbucks today! She got her traditional Double Chocolaty Chip Frappuccino and I got my Java Chip Frappuccino. Delicious!!! There is absolutely nothing better on a hot day than a cold, chocolaty, coffee beverage! Or any day for that matter. My mom likes her frappuccinos on the thick side, but I like mine perfectly smooth - that way nothing gets stuck in the straw! ;)

But anyway, I just wanted to leave this blog post to see what your favorite Starbucks beverage is! Mine is a Marble Mocha Frappuccinno - but you have to find the right employee that still knows how to make them (they're not on the menu anymore). So go ahead and leave a comment at the bottom of this post and let me know what you like best from Starbucks!

(P.S. If you click on the little link at the bottom of this post that says "comments" a little window will pop up that lets you leave me a comment. Thanks!)

4 comments:

Cassie said...

Hey Jess! I finally created an account! YAY! So ya, I like the strawberry and vanilla bean frappuccinos but I haven't tried the Java Chip yet. YUMMY! Anywho, hope that you havea GREAT time in New York! Don't forget to send me some picsof your trip! See ya

miranda said...

HEy Jess !
This really isn't much of a "starbuck" post ! SOrry
But I hop you and jason have a AWESOME time in newyork! Stay Safe and Have Fun !
See you two sooN!

miranda said...

HEy Jess !
This really isn't much of a "starbuck" post ! SOrry
But I hop you and jason have a AWESOME time in newyork! Stay Safe and Have Fun !
See you two sooN!

miranda said...

o sorry ! I can't do nothing right !


____________________________

____________________________

Hallmark E-Cards

Web Site Hit Counter