Monday, June 30, 2008

Windy Weekend

by Jessica

Well, this past weekend was certainly a busy one! Aside from having soulwinning on Saturday and church on Sunday, we also got to go to two graduation receptions - one on Friday evening & one on Saturday. They were both lots of fun and very well put together! (Of course, the best part was that the food was exceptional! I stuffed myself at both parties, telling myself that graduations only come once a year!) My friends, Cassie and Brian, were the new graduates. It's so weird to think that people younger than I am are graduating from high school, and I've already finished a year of college.


This was a hillarious little guy that said different grad phrases
when you smacked him! Amber got this for Brian.

But anyway, like I said, the food was great! Cassie and her family served Zio Johno's spaghetti and ravioli. I've never had their ravioli and it was absolutely amazing! They also had a great salad and fuit... and cake of course. Brian and his family served pork sandwiches and different sorts of chips and a whole bunch of different desserts and brownies that were to die for!



When my family went to Brian's party on Saturday, you wouldn't believe how windy it was! The teens could hardly play volleyball in the yard, because the ball would get blown back over the net. It's funny, I didn't really get any pictures of the grads or their parties, but I got lots of pictures of the wind. I'll share a few with you. (Just pretend you're interested!)


Look at that poor little tree! It was so nice that the Starr family had
this big building (right) to have the party in! It was a perfect shelter
from the wind.




Here's the volleyball crew!

Great parties everyone! Thanks!

No comments:


____________________________

____________________________

Hallmark E-Cards

Web Site Hit Counter