Thursday, June 26, 2008

I Go a Boating...

by Jason

This is us guys enjoying the blue sky, blue water, and lots of sun!

I'm back again! I thought I'd drop in and just let y'all know a little about somethings we've been doing on tour. The many lives that have been changed and souls saved and apps taken and all that other stuff that goes a long with tour. Now all thats well and good, but the best part about tour so far was definitely when we were able to rent a boat and go out on Lake Hamilton while we were in Hot Springs, Arkansas. It was a blast! We also rented an inner tube and had a lot of fun using that also! I'm doing a pretty good job of working on my tan too! So it definitely turned out to be the most fun that any of us had had in a very long time! And I am the only one who never flipped off the tube!


This is me working on my tubing skills!

No comments:


____________________________

____________________________

Hallmark E-Cards

Web Site Hit Counter