Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Our Summer

by Jessica

Wow, it's been a whole four days since I've been back on here! Not that there's much to do... I haven't invited anyone to come look at it yet. But I figured I would get back on and add another post worth looking at before I sent something out for people to come and see, so I hope to hear from some of you soon!

But anyway... Well, the Hylander Singing Men have been touring for Hyles-Anderson College for a while now. From everything I've heard from Jason, they seem to be having a great time! I've put a few pictures up here of Jason and I during this summer. The first two were taken when the Hylander Singing Men came to our church on June 1st. It was a blast!


Here we are washing dishes after lunch on Sunday afternoon.


This is in the lobby of my church.


Here is one of Jason and me at the end of college.

No comments:


____________________________

____________________________

Hallmark E-Cards

Web Site Hit Counter